Messages for the Druids' Guild
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

GM Elections

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

It is that time of year again. As the incumbent GM, Lady Alyce is automatically placed into contention. Should you wish to run against the incumbent, please review the following requirements:

1. You must be at least 35 years old (IC), a current member of the Druids guild, and in good standing with the heavens. (No Disfavors or Probation)
2. You must have completed the mentor program to the title of Druid/Druidess at a minimum.
3. You must NOT be a GM or GO in another guild on any alternate characters. If you are currently, you must resign your position BEFORE nominating yourself for this position.
4. You must be willing to commit yourself to the GM position for the entire (OOC) 12 month term, and with the understanding there will be a Vote of Confidence in (OOC) 6 months.
5. You must be willing to work professionally and respectfully with our Patron, Heroes, and various other Staff (as needed) on a multitude of issues.
6. You must also be willing to enforce our rules and policies without prejudice.
7. This election process does NOT require to you be registered to nominate yourself.

If you fail to meet all of these requirements your nomination will be forfeited. Should you win, if you fail to meet the GM requirements set forth by GuildOps you can be removed from your position as GM at their discretion.

All those who are nominating themselves will use this post to do so. You must post:
1. Your intent to run,
2. What you hope to accomplish during your 12 month term as GM.

The self-nomination period will run from January 3rd, 2019 Noon (EST) until January 17th, 2019 Noon (EST).
If by this date no one else has been nominated, Lady Alyce will remain in her position as GM.

Should another nomination be provided, an in game vote using the GUILDVOTE feature will begin January 18, 2019 Noon (EST) until Feb 1st, 2019 Noon (EST).

If you have any questions regarding the nomination/election process you may raven them to:
Silk@legendsofterris.com
Guildops@legendsofterris.com
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Re: GM Elections

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

The nomination process has ended. Since there was no one who put their name forth to be nominated, I, the incumbent, Lady Alyce will continue to serve you as the GM of the Druid's Guild. I look forward to serving the guild for another term. I encourage you to be more active on your druid characters as there are new incentives every week on GNotices that I have implemented so that Druid's have the ability to earn gold. I will continue to work with the powers that be on providing the guild with the best experience possible for the Druid's guild. I am hopeful that there will be new features in the works soon. I have some events in the planning stages, and hope to share them with you soon. If you have any questions, want to help the guild, have ideas or events, or would like to join the guild, I encourage you to reach out to me in game, via messages, or raven (DruidessAlyce@gmail.com). If you are looking to join the guild you may also reach out to Senlena (GL) at any time she is available and I am not.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern

Return to “Druids' Guild”