Messages for the Druids' Guild
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

New Bounties

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Greetings Druids,

In an effort to help some of you make some gold, I am offering bounties that you will find weekly on Gnotices in the lands. There will also be a multiplier for each consecutive weeks completed bounty.

Week 1 - Normal Bounty
Week 2 - 2x Bounty
Week 3 - 3x Bounty
Week 4 - 4x Bounty
Week 5 - 5x Bounty

The bounties will be maxed out at 5x bonus. If you miss a week your multiplier will be reset back to normal.

Bounty rewards will be based on difficulty.

I will be much more active and to show that, if you complete a bounty send me a message in the lands if I am not there. If I do not come to the lands within one (OOC) hour (between the hours of 11am EST and 11pm EST) of the message I will double the reward, providing the bounty is complete. This will include the multipliers. So if you are on the Week 5 multiplier and I am not in game, if you send me a message and I don't come on within the guidelines above and accept the bounty, you will receive 10x the bounty.

I am also offering a reward to those Druids who recruit new members. Once the initiate has been accepted and completes the entrance quest, the reward will be sent to you. To see the reward, please see Gnotices.

If you have any ideas on how to make the guild better, please send me a pigeon at DruidessAlyce@gmail.com. If your idea is implemented/created, I will also offer you a reward. The reward and ideas can be discussed privately in game if you wish. All accepted ideas will be credited to the person who comes up with the idea, once implemented/created. I do not take credit for anyone's ideas.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game, pigeon (DruidessAlyce@gmail.com), or in game message system.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern

Return to “Druids' Guild”