My journey

Messages for the Druids' Guild
Glas

My journey

Post by Glas »

Merry Meet to you all,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Greywolf and I am an Elf who has journeyed far and wide to reach the guild.

Many moons ago, upon my birth, on 16 Longing 506, my parents were visited by a wise old man who spoke of a great destiny, that one day i would join the Order of Druids and serve the land for all time. This path was ordained by the Gods and in my heart of hearts, I know that this is where I belong. Growing up within a loving family who cherishes all life, it became normal for me to head out into the forest or visit the streams and sit and contemplate the meaning of life and death.

As I slowly aged within the forest where I lived, I began to feel the pull of something greater than myself and upon my return home, I told my parents that the time had come for me to travel the lands and fulfil the destiny before me. With my trusted simple wooden staff, I set off across many hills, meadows, forests and waded many a river and stream.

Arriving worn out yet feeling full of life in Devardec, I have seen many things regarding the flora and fauna of this great land. I searched for information on the Druid Guild by asking questions and reading scrolls and so now stand before you humbly, asking for permission to join your ranks.

Blessed Be

Greywolf
Sunis1

Re: My journey

Post by Sunis1 »

Greetings Grewolf,

Our halls are truly filled with secrets you could not find outside it, but truth be told our GM is rarely seen. But I will ask that you complete these tasks in your quest to join our grounds. And if you are patient, willing to learn and dedicated, I have no doubt you will one day find yourself wearing our mark. You can message me if you'd like to schedule meetings.

My task for you. Please tell me what you've learned in your time, about the Druid's guild and of the balance. Secondary, please give me your thoughts on this scenario: You are looking for a particular item, a flower. You find a group about to venture in to kill a beast that holds it. After them killing it, they depart. You know the item is available, as you've ventured into the spot they were in. Do you take the item? Not? What would be your train of thought?

There are not necessarily right or wrong answers, so please speak truly.

Druid Sunis, Priest of Nature
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Re: My journey

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Thank you for your assistance Sunis. I have already spoken with Greywolf about a day and a half ago. I explained to him why I have been absent of late, which was due to an otherworldly medical issue that kept me in the hospital from late September until a few days ago when I was discharged. I am well enough to be back at home now and I will be able to be in game much more frequently due to an excellent doctor who gave me a procedure that has allowed me to be in less pain and slightly more mobile. Also thank you for your patience Greywolf. Please complete the task that Sunis has given you. With me being more frequently in the realm now, feel free to reach out when you see me and we can have a further discussion about your joining in person. I am available most evenings EST, if that does not work well for you, I'm sure we can find some other means to get you initiated, as I'm pretty flexible with my schedule at the moment.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern

Return to “Druids' Guild”