Messages for the Druids' Guild
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Troll Lair

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Druids,

I have been notified that Lord Zir has destroyed the black rose bush, where the entrance to the troll lair once was. The portal and the bush are gone, and all that remains is fog. From this point forward, we no longer have control over the entrance to the lair. I have spoken with Dagda and we feel this is in the best interests of the balance and the guild. Should you have any questions regarding this matter please feel free to seek out Dagda or myself for further information.

Warmest Regards,
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern
praetorian
Guild: Rogues
Temple: Shadows

Re: Troll Lair

Post by praetorian »

where am I going to get my black roses now?
Dagda
Temple: Peace and Nature

Post by Dagda »

There will be a way to get the black rose introduced shortly.
Maugath
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Dread

Post by Maugath »

(On an OOC note: I'm not sure if any of you have noticed but this change is not actively still in the game. It is back to requiring a Druid to perform the chant to open the exit.

I do recall the day Zir came and the whole ordeal was role played out, but after the next update/crash/downtime it reverted back to the old way of opening and has not been returned to the new way since.)
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Temple: Healing

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Maugath, thank you for noticing that. It was soft coded into the game where the lair was removed. I'm sure there will be a complete hard code update soon enough. In the mean time, the troll lair is closed to all Druids. Do not open it, and do not be swayed. We are a critical period in time where things will start getting done one thing at a time. Please be patient while the bush is addressed and a new location is found and updated
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern

Return to “Druids' Guild”