GM Elections - July 2015

Messages for the Order of the Toa-Sung Brotherhood (formerly Brotherhood Guild)
Kilogoth
Guild: Brotherhood
Temple: Immortal of Death

GM Elections - July 2015

Post by Kilogoth »

Election Procedure:
Elections will occur once a year with a re-certification period after 6 months. If the GM leaves, then an emergency election will be started. Any GM that abuses their powers against policy will be removed immediately with an investigation afterwards.

Nominations:
1. Self-Nominations should be submitted/posted on these boards
2. You must provide a plan of action for your potential term
3. You have from July 1st 12AM eastern until July 15th at 6PM eastern
4. You must be in the Brotherhood Guild
5. You must be able to complete a full term in office - 1 year
6. All OGC policies must be followed
7. You CANNOT be a GM in any other guild at the same time as this guild. This means that you should NOT run for a position as GM in more than one guild.

Voting:
1. You must be a subscribed member of the Brotherhood Guild
2. You must be at least 25 years old
3. Voting will begin on July 16th and run til July 31st at 6PM eastern.
Note: Voting will occur via the in-game Guildvote functionality
Last edited by Kilogoth on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilogoth

Re: GM Elections - July 2015

Post by Kilogoth »

The nomination period has begun.

Reply to this post with your Self-Nomination Announcement.
folsom

Post by folsom »

I am Folsom, and I intend to run for and maintain my role as GM. We are a small guild, with few members -- one of the smallest in the lands -- but we are by no means inconsequential, and we should not act as such. I intend to revamp some of the guild’s core programs to bring them more in line with recent developments in the lands, and leverage these to bring in more young brothers.

First, our guild’s titles need reworked. With the aid of our patron and GL, I have already drafted these. If I retain my position, I will work with the GL and Kilogoth to finalize and implement them.

These will be closely tied to a new Trials and guild prefix system that is also in the works. If elected, I will have this system finalized and implemented by the end of July. This will also serve as the primary method of attaining some of the more basic guild item rewards.

Alongside this new Trial system will be updates to our mentoring program to facilitate some of the realities of the lands, including reduced guild membership and activity. Mentorship is a critical part of all guilds, and it has been suffering lately.

These are my goals for the guild itself. Regarding landwide activities, I must say that our guild looks inward first. We will involve ourselves as needed, and involvement in conflicts will be brought before the guild as a whole.

I can provide more details about the above ideas in person, if desired. As always, if I am not in the lands, send me a message, and I’ll respond to it within hours (usually).

Folsom.
Kilogoth

Post by Kilogoth »

Folsom retains his position as Brotherhood GM.

Return to “Order of the Toa-Sung Brotherhood”