Seeker of Humility, Poor Alkesh

Messages for the Order of the Toa-Sung Brotherhood (formerly Brotherhood Guild)
Alkesh
Guild: Brotherhood

Seeker of Humility, Poor Alkesh

Post by Alkesh »

Greetings and good tidings.

On this evening of 30 Hallow Month 534, I, Alkesh, begin the Trial of Humility. I will thus walk the lands threadbare and pledge all findings of coin and knowledge to our order during this time, yes?

On this journey, I hope to discover levels of lowliness hitherto undreamed of by myself. Given the modesty with which I choose to live my life, I expect to be met with challenge in this...I am quite uncertain how I will debase myself beyond my current existence, but that is one goal of this trial, yes? Poor Alkesh shall succeed in this descent. When I do manage to reach unfamiliar depths, I hope to find the strength to overcome the same tests I would not shy from today.

When I emerge reborn on the other side of this trial, I will surely share with you what I have learned walking this long and dusty road.

*** OOC ***
Today's date is Friday, May 10, 2019
Current Level 25 / Guild Level 24
Alkesh
Guild: Brotherhood

Re: Seeker of Humility, Poor Alkesh

Post by Alkesh »

Greetings and good tidings.

On this evening of 30 Hallow Month 535, I, Alkesh, end the Trial of Humility.

I sat in the streets and slept among the downtrodden. I brewed foul ale and this was my only drink, save for what little water I could sip from puddles between the stones after a rain. The pads that lighten my step are a bit more cracked than I am used to, but I will endure. Through study and deep reflection, I have learned a good deal of our ancient ways. There was a path followed by one in particular that was of interest to me. An account of thus will follow.

Overall, a bittersweet experience, yes? I would do it again, and perhaps I will in time.

*** OOC ***
Today's date is Friday, May 31, 2019
Current Level 25 / Guild Level 24

Return to “Order of the Toa-Sung Brotherhood”