Fill Our Coffers (Gold Reward Opportunity)

Messages for the Order of the Toa-Sung Brotherhood (formerly Brotherhood Guild)
Alkesh
Guild: Brotherhood

Fill Our Coffers (Gold Reward Opportunity)

Post by Alkesh »

Ah, greetings and good tidings.

The Brotherhood will not wilt as so many forgotten flowers along the dusty road. I have come to understand that we prefer our halls stark, our candles dim and our steps splintered, yes? We still must eat and drink...well, some of us still, at least...and there are basic requirements to maintain our four walls and roof. Our coffers must remain filled. With such, the Kai'Tung will endure. As promised when I first stood up before you all, I offer to each member of our order the opportunity partake in this.

Our patience and focus makes us uniquely qualified for many tasks, brewing among them. There is more to our order than strikes and shouts and grumbling, yes? And some are too green still to walk the coals or partake in some of the "deeper" activities. So, today I suggest each of you learn what you can of this art called brewing, then take what you create and peddle it in the streets. Surely your first few batches will be sour and hated and perhaps even spit back in your face. You will at least know the humility to cast off the disdain of the public, yes?

If you do manage to make some coin, return to me so that we may deposit your spoils. You may keep some of your profits for training and such. If you do not have the stomach to face the masses, I will be pleased indeed to do it for you, for the good of the order...so long as you you provide the goods.

As I walk our halls and study the tomes, I am learning more of the ancient rituals of our forebears. Soon I will share with you more paths to tread.

*** OOC ***
This is just a (hopefully) fun task to earn some gold, a learning experience if you have not yet learned the Brewing skill, and an RP opportunity.

All you have to do is demonstrate to me that you have learned Brewing and can craft a Dark Stale Ale yourself, and you will earn a gold reward.

You also have the option to create an RP post here on the boards describing your toil and humility in selling your brew to the public, for an additional and greater gold reward. This is strictly RP; you do not have to actually deposit any gold or sell anything to another player.

Demonstrate Brewing: 10K gold
RP Post: 20K gold

While a reasonable RP effort is expected, there is no length requirement for the post.

Any questions feel free to contact me in the lands by tell or message.

Return to “Order of the Toa-Sung Brotherhood”