Master of the Kai'tung, Grief

Messages for the Order of the Toa-Sung Brotherhood (formerly Brotherhood Guild)
Kilogoth
Guild: Brotherhood
Temple: Immortal of Death

Master of the Kai'tung, Grief

Post by Kilogoth »

Brother and Sisters,

One has stepped forward to suffer the role of Guildmaster. Join me in lending your spirit to he who now bears the pain of office,
Grief.

May he truly find the knowledge to lead, the strength to suffer and the patience to endure.
Grief
Temple: Death

Re: Master of the Kai'tung, Grief

Post by Grief »

Brotherhood,

I suffer this burden with abject humility, and vow to get to work this moment doing those things I gave word to fix.

As of this evening, I will review the awards. This consists primarily of things we have but are not using. Based on the perceived strength of these artifacts we will label them among our existing programs and give you an opportunity to make the most of your time here. The reason I feel like this should be addressed first is not to award material gain, but to instead award those who should find themselves exceptional along the road to enlightenment (as these people have not had the opportunity to benefit from our struggle in a long time and have endured much).

Suffer well,

Grief.
Grief
Temple: Death

Follow Up: Day 1

Post by Grief »

Brotherhood,

First day items I'd like to bring your attention to are as follows:
  • Guildvote Updated: I put up a question I feel is important about the mentor system as it has existed. As in, do we need to have a very formal one right now, or is the trials enough? I leave it to your wisdom (until February 8th 2017);
  • Guildnotices Updated: Minor changes, but it will have my pigeon (sufferingbrother@gmail.com) in the event you need to reach me out of the world. It also reflects my willingness to keep Jerai around if he's interested in helping;
  • Guildlevel Updated: Guildrank 125 (max rank) changed from "Transcendant" to "Transcendent" Master, as was surely intended;
  • Wiki Updated: Minor changes to reflect current administration. Also added the names of a few past GMs that were missing;
  • Policy Changes: After having reviewed the special items we have in our Guild, I am working on a nonarchaic version of the trials (which will of course keep all the usual requirements but omit things like old names and inaccurate info). The early versions of these are drafted and I anticipate a few more pigeons between Kilogoth and I will set that into motion very soon, as I am eager to begin these. Award schemes are naturally flowing from these, for any interested in that sort of thing.

I personally need your vote (via guildvote) as far as the mentoring matters go, because any strictures beyond the simplest forms I would like to eliminate. The way I see it: You know our lore and do as a task calls for, or do not. If you do not, we do not give you titles or items. This seems to be the most efficient way to handle the notion of acquiring wisdom to me, but I will not defy the will of the Brotherhood.
Suffering the Burdens of Office,

Grief

Return to “Order of the Toa-Sung Brotherhood”