Leadership

Messages for the Order of the Toa-Sung Brotherhood (formerly Brotherhood Guild)
Hansen
Guild: Brotherhood

Leadership

Post by Hansen »

Who is in these days? I see quite a few seemingly worthy individuals. While Lord Kilogoth is indeed adept, seems like a mortal might be appropriate.

Hansen
Grief
Temple: Death

Re: Leadership

Post by Grief »

A note specked with filth and other things indicating an aura of ill repute is tucked under this one and reads:

"I, Grief, am here, walking these halls in humble, silent misery. I am pleased to endure with or without a GO, but I'll also endorse whoever wants to suffer the role of officer for us."
Hansen

Post by Hansen »

I am not really into self flagellation, but I will admit to a certain amount of anger at the fact...the absolute fact that the Monks left us behind in the northern reaches so long ago. For that, there is no excuse, nor forgiveness and perhaps death is preferable to life to those that perpetrate such deeds. Regardless, I will not be opposed to some form of mortal leadership when its appropriate.

Hansen
Kilogoth
Temple: Immortal of Death

Post by Kilogoth »

Gentlemen,

I appreciate the enthusiasm and will take this under advisement. We have tried to open the GM position to election several times in the past year and none have stepped forward.

If someone is willing to fill the role of GM along with the duties and responsibilities of that position I will gladly meet with them.

Any individuals who believes themselves ready for such a demanding role may contact me directly via raven to step forward.

Send the raven to kilogoth@legendsofterris.com

Return to “Order of the Toa-Sung Brotherhood”