Incentive for Woodworking

Messages for the Barbarians' Guild
Tashmaal
Guild: Barbarians

Incentive for Woodworking

Post by Tashmaal »

Tashmaal stands up among several brothers and sisters in the feasting hall. He meets a few raised drinking horns by raising his own. More than a few drinks have found their way down his gullet; that much is quite obvious.

"Barbarians!" he calls out, glancing at those among all the nearby tables. "The gods have gifted unto us the ability to carve fine weapons from wood. An arduous path and a difficult skill to master, no doubt, but it is time we put our resourcefulness to the test!"

A few murmurs of interest rise up from the sea of Clansmen.

"I will reward anyone here who demonstrates to me that they can fashion a Massive Birch Club. Not by simply ripping a birch trunk from the earth...I am looking at you, Kurgan...but by carving one according to the crafting lore recently bestowed upon the Clan." More chatter flows among those gathered and Tashmaal smiles at the motivation of his kin. Or perhaps it is the cozy warmth of meat and ale in his belly.

"For now, this is an open offer with no set time limit, as I know I set you upon a long road...but by my word you will find the results worthwhile. Now let us drink!"

Return to “Barbarians' Guild”