Adventures in Ogres

Messages for the Barbarians' Guild
Kovoth
Guild: Barbarians

Adventures in Ogres

Post by Kovoth »

Kovoth rides up to the guild doors and dismounts. While lifting a hand in greeting to Kurgan, he glances up at the giant doors to his new home, again wondering at the strange turn of fate that led him here. Antari, his giant white polar bear friend who seems to love adventuring with him as much as Kovoth does with him, nuzzles at his hand requesting a quick scratch behind the ears. “That was a great time my friend! You were sure a sight to see as we crashed through that ogre cave.” Kovoth and the bear seemed to share a grin remembering back. “Relax for a bit. I got to go post something about our adventure.”

Strolling into the giant guild hall, Kovoth takes a seat at an empty bench. After digging around in his pack for a pen and parchment he starts thinking back and counting. Passersby notice him mumbling to himself and he seems to be counting off on his fingers...on both hands. Finally he announces to no one in particular, “Good enough!” With that he picks up his pen, writes a bit on his parchment, then goes and tacks it up on the message boards.
For those who would wish to go read the note it says the following:

Task Done

The score be Kovoth over 100 and one Ogre King (after that I got a bit confused and my head
started to ache).
-ogres 2 (but I killed them curs after a quick visit to Naria I did!)
-Ogre King and his pet slimy things zero! (But Antari and I, we was runnin' and yellin'
and crashin' into all sorts of stuff until we did finally kill them all!)

Things I did learn:

One: It's amazin' what you can do when ya panic!
Two: Keep them legs runnin' and your axe swingin' and you might just come out alive!
Three: Learn to be watchin' for traps....or you will get to meet Naria again.

-Kovoth and Antari

One probably can't help chuckle a bit at that. He probably didn't quite learn the things he was supposed to learn through this particular task. But hey, he did learn something at least and he did complete his task. Maybe he will do a bit better next time...
vampirss
Guild: Barbarians
Temple: Dread

Re: Adventures in Ogres

Post by vampirss »

Well done, Kovoth. I knew you would do a great job. I look forward to seeing and hearing more from you.
Night Empress Satyana
Cardinal of Dread
High Lady of Twilight, House Umbra
Barbarian Guildofficer
Torturous Temptress
Vicious Vampiress

Return to “Barbarians' Guild”