Kovoth raises a hand in greetings.

Messages for the Barbarians' Guild
Kovoth
Guild: Barbarians

Kovoth raises a hand in greetings.

Post by Kovoth »

“Hi every one!” Kovoth holds up a hand a moment. Standing in front of you is a youth that doesn't quite look to be the full 18 years he claims to be. A baby face, that probably has never shaved, with blue eyes, somewhat unkempt, short brown hair, is supported by a frame of medium height for a human. You are immediately struck by the oddity of this youth as he is wearing Barbarian armor that doesn't really fit him. His body is skinny; really skinny. Taking note of the cloth cap he is sporting, you can't help but scratch your head as you wonder at the sight before you.
“Ah! I see you are admirin' my new armor!”, he says. “It was just given to me by one o' my fellow Barbarians! You sees, I was doin' it wrong wearin' chain armor, but my Tome only told me 'bout some fellas as were in Black Fang, and I hadn't seen no one else yet”. He looks at you as if that explained it all. About the only thing you can do is keep looking on this odd site as you don't quite have any words just yet. “I do be guess'n I should try to be makin' it clearer.”
Kovoth shrugs off his pack letting it slip to the ground. After sitting himself down on top of it and taking a quick swig of water from a water bottle he he tries to explain. “I know I don't be fittin' in with these here fellas just yet. See, I was supposed to be headin' to the monastery to learn to be a monk.” He grins a bit mischievously for a moment before continuing, “But instead of goin' straight there I decided to see some of the great cities before I had to git to spendin' the rest o' my life readin' dusty old books and prayin' all the time.” You see him shudder slightly as he thinks about that for a minute. “I went and did travel around havin' a grand old time until I did happen t' meet a big old fella named Kurgan. And let me tell you, he sure could tell a tale! He told me thin's about huntin' and the feel of battle!” Kovoth stands up off his pack as he keeps talking apparently unable to control himself. Pacing back and forth and gesturing excitedly he continues on, “He told me about great weapons and his guild mates!” Kovoth stops and gives you a bit of a shy sideways smile, “He even told me a few stories about his adventures with some 'bawdy wenches' as he put it.”
You see his baby face turning a bit red as he pauses thinking back. Suddenly, he coughs and shakes his head slightly before turning back to focus on you. “Anyhows, I suddenly just knew deep down inside me, down in 'ere,” he pats his chest a few times with one hand, “that I just couldn't go to the monastery like I was supposed to. No Siree! No more borin' life of fetchin' and prayin' for me! So I did ask him how to be like him and he said I needed to kill a real life ogre! I'm still not sure how I did that. There was orcs with bows chasin' me all over, and the ogre kept tryin' to get me...but somehow I got him before he got me and with no holes put in me from them orcs too!” Kovoth was acting it out in jerky motions and even you aren't sure how he really lived through it (though you suspect it was because he was so skinny and hard to hit with arrows) as he seemed to have no idea what he was doing. You guess that sometimes luck can trump any sort of skill, but wonder why it always seems to be with people who seem to have no skill what so ever.
“And so here I do be! I got a lot to be learnin' and I definitely need to get stronger, but any of the hard stuff has to be better than livin' in a monastery, right?” He stands and lifts his pack back up onto his back. “Whelp, it was nice to be meetin' ya, but it's time for me to go.” With that he heads towards the exit and you hear him mumbling to himself while doing some weird counting thing with his fingers.
vampirss
Temple: Dread

Re: Kovoth raises a hand in greetings.

Post by vampirss »

Nice to hear from you, Kovoth. We look forward to seeing more of what you will do yet in your life.
Night Empress Satyana
Cardinal of Dread
High Lady of Twilight, House Umbra
Barbarian Guildofficer
Torturous Temptress
Vicious Vampiress
Alioik

Post by Alioik »

Welcome to the Barbarians Kovoth! I look forward to hoisting a few and hearing your tales.
Tashmaal

Post by Tashmaal »

You are among kin, Kovoth. Soon, I hope to meet you in the flesh.

Return to “Barbarians' Guild”