Knock Knock - Contract Opportunity

Messages for the Assassins' Guild
Opportunity

Knock Knock - Contract Opportunity

Post by Opportunity »

She knew there was a specific person she wanted for this job from the Assassin’s. She’d seen him work before, knew of his previous strange activities that were accomplished very differently than most would do them. That was what she needed now.

New ink was brought to the desk to keep the anonymity going. Carefully the quill was dipped in the ink before putting it to the parchment.

Master of Assassins,

It has been heard there is one in your midst by the name of Aoshii. His name has been heard by those in my circles. His actions, though not known by many, have been seen and are known by those that need to know.

We have a contract that needs to be fulfilled. The details will be given to Aoshii upon his agreement to take it. Once there is word that of his acceptance, just place it on your board. We will be watching and will contact him directly.

Let us know the response as soon as possible.

Putting the quill down, it was looked over thrice. With satisfaction to its contents and testing that it was dry, the parchment was rolled and a nondescript dagger was grabbed to pin up the contract notice.

A hooded figure took a step into the driving snow. The dagger was hidden with the scroll. Each footprint made was left but for a moment, disappearing under the cover of storm and night. Reaching the destination, ensuring nobody was about, the dagger was placed through the top of the parchment on the Assassin boards to keep it in place despite the weather. As swift as the wind blew, the messenger was gone.
blackfox
Guild: Assassins
Temple: Shadows

Re: Knock Knock - Contract Opportunity

Post by blackfox »

Spying the dagger and scroll oh the guild's board, the novice Assassin quickly pries them free before disappearing into the guild. It is quickly laid down in front of Blackfox. He studies the dagger for a few moments and begins to read the contents of the letter. A slight smile appears as he reads it all.

"I do have to say I do enjoy the game of Shadows. With all the who, and what all else lurks within them." He muses to himself, then looks up and hands the dagger and scroll to the novice.

He then adds,
"Please send word to Aoshii that someone has made a request for him, and as far as I'm concerned he can by all means accept this if he so chooses."

The novice nods quietly and slips out of the room.

"A new one you think? Or one of the known actors?"

"Hard to say.."

Blackfox stares off into the darkness thoughtfully then shakes his head, "Hm.. Right. Please continue your report...."

Return to “Assassins' Guild”