Running Errands

Messages for the Assassins' Guild
blackfox
Guild: Assassins
Temple: Shadows

Running Errands

Post by blackfox »

Dirty and disheveled Blackfox trudged in through the door dragging multiple large sacks behind him. He stops in front of some novices and Ermak and who raises his eyebrows at the spectacle.

Blackfox begins 'Well this was decidedly not fun. First everyone who would sell them suddenly felt entitled to small fortunes for, in more than a few cases, a paltry allotment of items. Then I tried your idea, and too many of them just turned into useless dust. Then I roamed around Dirimloth looking for some, where a group of trolls decided they would distract me while some others tried to make off with the goods. So after a small skirmish followed by traipsing around the forest after them. Wasn't a total waste as I got some more out of the deal. Then going through Dirimloth I got waylaid by a pack of Wolves. I mean really?? And then there was Roth Moor.... Lets not talk about Roth Moor. It was like Medea herself was following me around to make things worse for her own amusement. At least this should be enough bones to get the project done. I need a bath. The next part better go easier or so help me... '

Blackfox grumbles and drags the sacks off deeper into the Guild. Leaving Ermak behind to shrug at the novices and motions for them to continue training.
Ermak
Guild: Assassins
Temple: Shadows

Re: Running Errands

Post by Ermak »

All bags were brought in, even a few that were left outside. Twelve in total, all brought to the cellar. Ermak was there waiting, vats were opened and he began working on their project. After a few hours Slaid entered the cellar and mentioned to Ermak that the barrels had arrived. A few assassins brought the barrels in to the cellar, Fox's and his work really began to take shape, a solid shape.

Return to “Assassins' Guild”