Guild Master Elections

Messages for the Assassins' Guild
Ermak
Guild: Assassins
Temple: Shadows

Guild Master Elections

Post by Ermak »

Brothers and Sisters,

I apologize it has taken longer than expected to get the ball rolling on this. But the election process is now in full swing. Election shall run for 2 OOC weeks giving other Assassins time to put their name in for other Assassins to vote for them.

After the two weeks is finished there will be 1 week to vote, the Assassin with the most votes will become Guild Master. Should there be a tie, another week of voting shall begin until a clear victor has been decided. It should also be noted that the Guild Vote will use the new way of voting, that only one vote per account will be counted.

Guild Master Requirement
  • You must be a member of the Assassins Guild.
  • You must be an Assassin in good standing to put your name up for Guild Master.
  • You must be at least 21 years of age to put your name up for Guild Master.
  • You must be a Registered Assassin.
  • You can NOT have on your account another character that is Guild Master.
  • You must have the time to dedicate to the role of Guild Master. See Charter
  • You must post your intentions of running on the boards, and give reasons why others should vote or what you shall do in your term.

Guild Voting Requirements
  • You must be a member of the Assassins Guild.
  • You must be an Assassin in good standing to be able to vote.
  • You must be 21 years old to vote.
  • You must be a Registered Assassin.
  • You can only use one vote per account to vote.
  • Your vote counts as 1 vote towards the person of your choice.

The next two weeks will allow any Assassin to put his or her name forth. Starting 9/13/2017 and going to the morning of 9/29/2017. Then will begin the voting process, which will run till the morning of 10/6/2017. After which we will either hand the title to a new or old Master or Mistress.
Ermak
Guild: Assassins
Temple: Shadows

Re: Guild Master Elections

Post by Ermak »

Assassins,

Since I was the only one who put forth my name to serve as Master of the Assassins, I will continue to serve as Guild Master for another year.

I hope to serve the guild well.

Ermak

Return to “Assassins' Guild”