Vote of Confidence

Messages for the Assassins' Guild
The Ragged Maiden
Guild: Assassins

Vote of Confidence

Post by The Ragged Maiden »

Swirling snow blew into the doorway as a slight form covered in layer upon layer of drab cloth entered the guild and tacked a brief note on the board.

Assassins, Crafters of Demise, Bringers of Endings,

The time has come to voice your thoughts on our Guildmaster's continued leadership for the guild. This will be done using the guild vote, and will last for one otherworldly week. (Voting will close at 7pm EST on Monday, January 9th.) Consider well, and choose wisely.

If you have any questions, seek me out by message.

-Eriline
The Ragged Maiden

UPDATE - Vote of Confidence - UPDATE

These ways of guilds are new to me, and so I have stumbled in my earlier notice. Let this correction serve. As before, consider well, and choose wisely.

~Eriline, the Ragged Maiden

OOC Note: The duration of the confidence vote has been corrected to last two weeks.

Vote of Confidence Procedure:
On January 2nd at 7PM eastern we will be ready to start the re-certification process for the position of Guildmaster of the Assassins'' Guild. If the current Guildmaster remains the choice of the Guild they will continue in the position until the next election. If they are voted out of the position then a new election will begin.

Rules:
1. You have from January 2nd to January 16th at 7PM eastern
2. You must be in the Assassins' Guild
3. You must be at least 21 years old
Note: Voting will occur via the in-game Guildvote functionality
The Ragged Maiden

Re: Vote of Confidence

The guild has spoken with a single voice, and that voice is clear. Ermak will stand as Guildmaster until the next election.

Congratulations, Shadow-Eyed.

Should Ermak continue on as our Guildmaster?

Choices:
(1) Yes (4)
(2) No (0)

Return to “Assassins' Guild”