Natalia

A forum for followers of Light.
anerausa

Natalia

Post by anerausa »

A young catline garbed in the novice's robes of the Enchanters guild pads gently into the Courtyard of Light. Her soft white fur sways slightly in the desert breeze. Her hands hold a parchment rolled gently and sealed with Anera's sigil." I bear a message for the Heroine of Light, I will wait nearby for a response to bring back to him," she purrs softly in the common tongue. Passing the missive along to a member of the temple staff, she finds a bench and sits in meditation while waiting for a response.

The contents of the letter is a very quick note, the writing of the note, reflects the penmenship of the mage well, starting in well defined letters meant for others, but quickly deteriorating into the messy scrawl of a mind containing too many thoughts at once.

My dearest friend Natalia,

I have been conducting research on the construction and power of runes, working to create new and powerful seals of power. During my research a seed was planted into my head for a new creation. It will require some materials that I would like to speak to you about. Please find time in your schedule to meet with me so we can discuss my ideas at length.

Yours in Wizardry and Magic,
Anera
Runescribe Anera
Erilaz of Dragons

Return to “Temple of Light (Natalia)”