lockers

New ideas for the lands
OgreOzai
Guild: Battlemages
Temple: War

lockers

Post by OgreOzai »

It would be cool if our lockers were specific to an area, and also makes more sense as well RP wise.

and it would give us more room to hold items. for example, the devardec lockers are specific to devardec, if i want an item out of that locker i need to go to devardec for it.

oh where did i put that item!

Its not in my devardec locker, i guess ill have to go check my frost fall locker. darn it! not there either, maybe in tranos.

would be kind of fun as well and opens up some rp with lockers as well. and you could even put lockers in special areas of towns/places that require quests or an item to get to. so like the rogues have a locker in their outposts lets say, or you need to have done x y z to get access to the locker in hemphill.

could really have fun with lockers and creating more space, and how we acquire that space.
Matt

Re: lockers

Post by Matt »

Thumbs up
mireilla

Post by mireilla »

I've thought the same about personal guild lockers, etc. I'm just absolutely bogged down with key type items, arcana, something-odd-that-I-picked-up-and-am-compelled-to-keep-for-20-odd-otherworldly-years...

Space... the finite frustration.
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Ozai, I have to say this is by far the best locker suggestion I've ever heard. Although unless you are OCD about making lists of your locker items on a notepad or whatever, it would be very easy to lose items in various lockers. That's the only drawback I see.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern

Return to “Game Suggestions”