Staff you better see this

New ideas for the lands
OgreDambuhala
Guild: Knights

Staff you better see this

Post by OgreDambuhala »

enough people have come to me with this complaint and need fore change tonighte...

i sudjest you read and review it. it is not from me but from enough people who PAY to play your game...how will you reacet? ball is in your court, I am just the messanger of many players
who PAY to play your game.

from many players..and i term players as people who pay YOU legends of terris a fee to play your game, have found a major discrepency today..

many have not been able to log into your game. Many of us, inluding me, are people who have been paying consistently for the ability for our characters to be playing this game. NONE of us have been able to log into this game. So sad taht this time also coinsides with the election of Guild Leadership. This is disheartening to many of us. We want to know in a PUBLIC apologty and Explanation on the legends of terris boards why this .....disclusion as it may be has happeneed and what you are doing to fix it....be sure this entire email will me displayed on your boards before any election of guild officieals will begin...no election should be accepted as official UNTIL you rectify this incident.

Signed...all those concerned with this game
Dambuhala - An Ogre
Kylu Dreams
Guild: Monks
Temple: Dreams

Re: Staff you better see this

Post by Kylu Dreams »

Well, as you are, apparently, the mouthpiece for 'many players', I believe I will speak for myself.

As someone who worked in the IT field for years, I do not want nor require an apology or explanation for a server going down. It happens sometimes. It is kind of the nature of the beast.

Instead, I would like to thank Raislin and the other Staff members for their conintued diligence and effort put forth in this game, in spite of having to occasionally have to deal with this kind of stuff. I know it comes with the territory, but I appreciate what you do (and/or endure) to provide us with entertainment, most of you doing it on a volunteer basis. You guys rock. <3
balthoron
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Nightmares

Post by balthoron »

I wholeheartedly agree!

I am so... Ok, it's like, this morning I flipped the light switch in my kitchen and the bulb refused to glow!
Many people in my household came to me, so I am expressing the opinions of a collective, not simply mine when I state we PAY for this light to work and we shouldn't have to take this sort of ridiculousness! Because of this outrage, the many electric company customers in my home are unable to see clearly enough to prepare eggs and bacon! I say again: B A C O N !!

Forced to stumble about grabbing ingredients in the dark, grits were found instead of the oatmeal container. Who eats grits?! I was unaware we possessed any, and am now doubly appalled!
The Electric Company had better listen to its PAYING customers and fix this light issue in my kitchen immediately!
marcin
Guild: Warriors
Temple: Temple of War

Post by marcin »

Given the existing population of Terris; the level of service provided by the staff is phenomenal. I would be surprised if anyone else had a complaint; the up-time is likely 99.98% since the 1990s. I don't think there is any GM election at risk for having a half day of shutdown time for the 2-10 votes to be cast.

Even in multi-million dollar MMOs; some of the downtime and delayed staff response extends well beyond what we have here. We should be grateful for a dedicated staff and volunteer force passionate about this project and community.

Dambuhala; I can appreciate your enthusiasm; but I would encourage you to try looking at the situation from a different context.
::salute::
WARLORD GM Marcin, Blade of Zir!

"Only the Dead see the end of War!"
Badon

Post by Badon »

Fair point Marcin - but I need to bring you back on to the important issue here. Balthoron's Bacon.
Makali
Guild: Rangers
Temple: Dreams

Post by Makali »

Crap happens.
Things don't work 100% of the time. Get over it. Geesh. Technology is faulty. Get over it.
Sweet Ranger Makali, High Priestess of Faith
Ambassador of Guardians of Devardec
Guild Officer of the Ranger's Guild
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Someone say bacon?
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium