New Leadership

A forum for followers of Dreams, Nightmares, Hope and Faith. - This temple is currently closed to new members, titles, and items.
bithany

New Leadership

Post by bithany »

Hello Dreamers and all,

I am writing this with a bit of a heavy heart, as this update was needed due to the absence of Lady Alyce from our fold. She has decided to step down from her position and leave the temple. We wish her well in all her endeavors and should she ever need anything, she will always be considered a part of the temple family and just need to ask.

Radiance is continuing her role as the head of the Hope Sect. Balthoron also continues his role in leadership, heading up the Nightmares sect.

Makali has agreed to move from Dreams to Faith and head up that challenging sect. We have great Faith in her ability to lead this sect.

Kylu will be taking over Dreams, as he has shown he has such vast knowledge of how they work and much more to pass on to others.

I will be leading the temple from the Serenity sect as Omnicat's Right Paw.

Congratulations to Kylu and Makali in your new positions. I look forward to working with all four of you.

Bithany
Serenity's Paw
Jarenmar's Scribe
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Re: New Leadership

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

Congratulations Kylu. Well deserved, and I wish you the best of luck. I wish you all lots of success in your new positions.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern
Makali
Guild: Rangers
Temple: Dreams

Re: New Leadership

Post by Makali »

Congrats Kylu and Bithany! It's amazing to have both of you as Temple leaders. Can't wait to work with you both in the future.
Sweet Ranger Makali, High Priestess of Faith
Ambassador of Guardians of Devardec
Guild Officer of the Ranger's Guild

Return to “Temple of Dreams”