Introduction of myself

If you want to communicate with everyone in the lands you can post here.
Reddex

Introduction of myself

Post by Reddex »

Hey guys! So glad to finally have found Terris and be able to play it. Slight rough patch as of recent due to a glitch but I'm confident I'll be playing in no time. I used to play, let's see if I can remember a name, as a monk named "Helix" primarily I believe. A very strong troll/squid slaying unarmed combat master. Oh I remember the first time I found the rangers guild that was cool. I also loved gambling because so many people would be in one room and we would all just hang out and bet all of our money. I'm now 35 yrs. old but was no more than 15 when I first played sneaking onto the computer whenever my parents left the house while constantly looking out the window in case they came back and caught me.
If anyone has any advice for a returning player I'd love to hear it! How about clients? I have a chromebook with Linux so I can't use the web launcher (which sux) but I can use telnet/ssh clients once the code team gets back to me and I can pick up things.
Any real cool updates that I should no about?
Thanks for listening all and I look forward to playing with yall! Bye
I'm Reddex btw.
radiance
Guild: Monks
Temple: Hopes and Dreams

Re: Introduction of myself

Post by radiance »

Hi Reddex, welcome back!
fearecia

Post by fearecia »

So, I don't have a linux computer, but I have worked around having a Mac for ages. If you can find a client to run a virtual windows machine on your linux computer, the downloadable wizard usually does pretty well in that. Otherwise I used "mudrammer" a lot for my mobile devices with minimal issues.
aoveron
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Magic

Post by aoveron »

On Linux, you can easily use WINE to run the normal Terris Wizard, and you can also still use KilCli. A Chromebook makes things more difficult, but you can also use any common MUD client now (I've used Mudlet at times). Any telnet-based client *should* work. The connection information can be found on the website: https://www.legendsofterris.com/connection-details/
--
Chancellor of Stone Keep Aoveron
Hierarch of Magic
Wizard's Guild Officer
sliper
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Fate

Post by sliper »

Worst case scenario you can use MUDRAMMER on your phone... though you won’t be able to hunt.
Sliper, Charter Member

Return to “Landwide Messages”