An attack on Tranos

If you want to communicate with everyone in the lands you can post here.
Rhaegos
Guild: Monks

An attack on Tranos

Post by Rhaegos »

Bells rang out throughout the land as people ran around screaming about Golems roaming the city streets of Tranos. A rift had opened....

Immediately I flew there as fast as my wings could take me. Even though my hate for Tranos is great (although admittedly less than my hate for boats) I could not allow the loss of innocent lives to evil. Only having time to cast a few magical protections on me before slamming into the first advisory. Brutally fighting between myself and this spell casting golem of which I've never seen before, reinforcements arrived...for the golem, as I perished in combat.

Around this time Grundax had shown up as well, and was beating back the tide of golems almost single-handedly. Aloik also joined the battle at this time.

Grundax shouted for us to form up on the South Gate and push our way through. We fought hard, and we fought well, bringing order back to the streets of Tranos. Some of the town guards did die. Some by adventurers hands, but as mature as the town guard are, they should know to stay out of the way when adventurers are present. This one did not.

Once back in Devardec I bumped into a Priestess of Fate and she made mention of the Tapestry of Fate being weakened. After some further conversation she and I departed, her to her temples, me to my Guild to meditate on what I had learnt.
Rhaegos -
Brother of The Monks Guild,
Follower of The Way
Seeker of Balance and Harmony
Guild Officer

Return to “Landwide Messages”