A Reward is Offered

If you want to communicate with everyone in the lands you can post here.
Mirynna
Legend

A Reward is Offered

Post by Mirynna »

Dark circles hang heavy beneath the eyes of the guard, his feet dragging heavy as he makes his way to the noticeboard that hangs at the entrance to the Guild. Stifling a yawn, he takes down an old and faded notice and reuses the pins to hold the large and newer notice to the board.

LARGE REWARD OFFERED

The recent shipwreck has revealed information about the pirates that fly beneath a Sea Serpent Crest.

A friend of this Guild, the Barbarian Tashmaal, has brought to the Head Merchant a water soaked log from a ship that tells the tale of a cove called Gallowhaven.

A large reward is offered to the first that brings to me the news of this cove and the place the pirates call Gallowhaven.

Mirynna.
Last edited by Mirynna on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tashmaal
Guild: Barbarians

Re: A Reward is Offered

Post by Tashmaal »

The air of Frost Fall was crisp on the day the letter arrived at the Merchant's Guild.

Though it had been hand-delivered by courier in an envelope bearing the official seal of Devardec's Ambassador, the letter itself was a less elegant sight. Tattered and stained with salt and bird droppings, the thing had seen better days. It was written in crude, blocky printing and full of bleeding splotches of ink; whoever wrote this note had leaned heavily on the quill. A thick stink of booze was soaked into the parchment itself. "In the name of Lamaenor, Ambassador of Devardec, this missive is for Lady Mirynna's eyes only!" the courier had demanded. "I am told that she should know it was written such as to be...discreet as possible. It's contents are highly sensitive!" With that, the courier had waited for Mirynna's arrival.

M.

Arrived in Gallowhaven. Good beer. Wish you were here.

Saw the Golden Promise moored in the cove. Made me think of 497.

Saw the Saucy Sea Wench next. Made me think of fair Goldcroft.

But the Leviathan dwarfs them all. Huge ship, fine serpent prow. Matches the banner. The Duke's flagship, I think.

Much to tell you. Glory to the Clan.

Tashmaal

Return to “Landwide Messages”