1st Annual PUB CRAWL (5-20-17 @12pm EST)

If you want to communicate with everyone in the lands you can post here.
jaimie lachlan
Guild: Thieves
Temple: H/Priest of Nature

1st Annual PUB CRAWL (5-20-17 @12pm EST)

Post by jaimie lachlan »

Ahoy all ye lubbers!! Well are ye ready t'be 'aving some fun?! I ken I am! HUR HUR. So come one an' come ALL t'the First Annual Pub-Crawl o' Norland! Sponsored by the Thieves an' Monks Guilds! HUR

Come join us fer fun, drinkin' an' all sorts o' mayhem! We shall be travellin' an' aye, crawlin' from pub t'pub tryin' out the many different libations! Can we find one tha' is the MOST unusual? An' snacks too! Along the way thar will be PRIZES! Aye...ye heard me righ'...thar WILL BE PRIZES fer the best original Drinkin' Drunken Song. The best Drinking Emote, And the best Original Drinkin' Joke! Be original an' let's be creative! Wooo hoooo!

So come an' try yer best t'drink the rest o' the gatherers under the table an' win yer prize!!

Saturday, May 20th at 12pm EST. Be thar or be a party pooper! :lol:
The Pirate King
Jaimie Lachlan
Captain of the first rate ship, "The Grimwave"
HIgh Priest of Nature, Duke of Thunder

Dagda
Guild: Druids
Temple: Peace and Nature

Re: 1st Annual PUB CRAWL (5-20-17 @12pm EST)

Post by Dagda »

I have granted some interesting prizes for this, which are not often handed out so its well worth taking part and bringing your best drinking game.
sliper
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Fate

Post by sliper »

Let it be known that I will be taking note of anyone who cavorts with the known enemy of Goldcroft.
Sliper, Charter Member
jaimie lachlan
Guild: Thieves
Temple: H/Priest of Nature

Post by jaimie lachlan »

Well the day was a bust, and that was BEFORE your estranged announcement , Warlock.

So Tybras and I will shoot for another day. TBA

For those of you who DID come and enjoyed several libations, thank ye vera much. We'll be sure to do it again when more people are less apathetic and hungover. :x
The Pirate King
Jaimie Lachlan
Captain of the first rate ship, "The Grimwave"
HIgh Priest of Nature, Duke of Thunder

Return to “Landwide Messages”