Tick

A place to remember fallen friends.
Vanquisher
Guild: Warriors
Temple: War

Tick

Post by Vanquisher »

The first time I saw Tick he was accompanied by two very good looking women. I was wandering out Devardec north gate and at the crack there he was with Nivea (a fellow Warrior) and Candescence (a Wizard). Being a loyal member of the Justice Temple under Jupiter I stopped to ask if this small group of new comers needed any assistance....turns out they did and from that moment on we became fast friends.

Tick was the kind of Warrior (and eventual Temple mate) that always put himself out there for his friends and everyone who needed help regardless of the risk..or harm to himself. If a fight needed to happen, he never hesitated...many times we died shoulder to shoulder and I was always grateful for his friendship and comradery. We used to kid each other that we weren't very smart so we always went where others didn't dare.

Tick was a Warriors Warrior and I grew to admire him in many ways. He taught me a deeper meaning of loyalty and service, and for that I am immensely grateful.

Interestingly he ended up marrying Nivea and I Candescence. The fervency of our love, both mine and his for our life mates, was only overshadowed by our commitment to our Temple and our Brothers in the Warriors Guild.

Rest well Tick from your many battles....truly my Brother you have my admiration for an eternity.

Salute!

Vanquisher

Return to “Fallen Adventurers' Memorial”