Ringdancer

A place to remember fallen friends.
mad baron
Guild: Monks

Re: Ringdancer

Post by mad baron »

madamnyte wrote:Rah rah ree, kick 'em in the knee. Rah rah rass, kick 'em in the...other knee.
I remember that! :)

I was looking for my drumsticks the other day. I needed to hit something, repeatedly, and I figured drum therapy was the best way to do that. I found a note that she wrote me. She sometimes would write me little notes and leave them in places for me to find. I have one in the center console of the car that is simply "I love you" with a little heart. This note quoted a song from Rush called The Pass:

"'All of us get lost in the darkness
Dreamers learn to steer by the stars'

You are my star."

I've had that note sitting in front of me every day as I grapple with this.

But here's a Terris related story. When Ashli and I first moved in together, we decided to get a couple of dwarf hamsters for some reason. We got a gray one and a white one with pink eyes. The gray one was well behaved, but the white one was mean. To be silly, we named them Rexington and Oligar.
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

I didn't get the privilege of playing with Ringdancer, however I offer my condolences to you MB, and I will certainly keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. May she forever fly with the angels.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern
Silk

Post by Silk »

I have many fond memories of Ringdancer. We worked together in different forms for a long time, some she knew of and some she didn't....though I'd imagine some of the time I had no idea I was dealing with her. In all of my time as Baron I can say that working with her added so much to my ability to actually be a Baron. She always had an idea to make something move forward and I always appreciated her desire to add to the game no matter what.

She has been missed since leaving and will always be in my memories. I am sorry for your loss and have your family in my thoughts.

Silk
tw
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Love

Post by tw »

MadBaron,

Words cannot do this justice. You and Ringdancer were always the model couple to me. United in Terris, united in the world, united across all aspects of both. I could never think about you without thinking about Ringdancer, and I could never think about Ringdancer without thinking about you. Knowing that now you carry on without her is filling me with more sorrow than I can express. I know it sounds melodramatic, but I hope you know that I am completely honest when I say that since reading your post, and the posts throughout this thread, that tears are streaming down my face, and clouding my vision. I have an empty feeling in my stomach, knowing that something is missing from the world that I always expected to be there for you. I still don't feel that any of this properly expresses how I feel, or does honour to her or you. I am sorry beyond words for your loss. The two of you were truly meant for each other, and were blessed to have each other. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

TW

Return to “Fallen Adventurers' Memorial”