Slicendice says hi!

General Chatter
Slicendice
Guild: Warriors
Temple: ZIR!

Slicendice says hi!

Post by Slicendice »

Good Morning all!

Waaaay back in 1996 I was 11 years old...maybe 12 depending on the month, right? So I stumbled upon Terris on AOL. That kickstarted my love for all things MMO. Terris kept me busy, along with roleplaying in the AOL chatrooms..(Rhydin anyone?) then in 2004 came World of Warcraft which occupied me pretty much full-time until about two years ago when I finally slowed down and got back into my outdoor hobbies.

Still, the game that has always had me coming back...the one that always tugged at the memory strings...was Terris. From when I was a rookie in the game (which I still am) and got sucked into a heavenly forging class by Zir himself, To when Owl whisked me away to a legends bird nest. The first time I found the Rangers' Guild (Of which I have a character in), and the first time I typed in WHOFULL and didn't realize the danger behind that. lol.

My character that I remember now is Slicendice, a 28 (I think?) Minotaur Warrior, follower of Zir. That is probably my highest claim to fame. I've spent years wandering the lands, never really accomplishing much but enjoying the time none-the-less. As someone else stated, I remember when player houses were introduced, and a good friend of mine (my childhood neighbor) kept playing Terris and managed to hit LL 300! I was astonished.

It saddens me to see that so few players are on anymore, and it crushes me to know that there are SO MANY players I was close with that I just cannot remember. I remember so many good times, and I'm so very happy to see that the community still exists.

I'm sorry that this post is so long, but I can't help but rejoice at the sight of active players. I want to jump in soon and check out my characters. I know I have a Warlock, a Ranger, and a Warrior. So, I suppose the long and short of it is ----- Hi!

Jason
praetorian
Guild: Rogues
Temple: Shadows

Re: Slicendice says hi!

Post by praetorian »

Welcome back. I remember Rhydin and spending lots of time doing that before discovering Terris. Jump back in. The community here is very small but filled with motivated and excellent RPers, such as Lamaenor.

-C.
sliper
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Fate

Re: Slicendice says hi!

Post by sliper »

Rhydin... guess we all did some "exploring" there
Sliper, Charter Member

Return to “Wibble”