Gauging Interest - Hardcore Mode

General Chatter
Kylu Dreams
Guild: Monks
Temple: Dreams

Gauging Interest - Hardcore Mode

Post by Kylu Dreams »

Greetings all,

I am writing today to see if there would be any real interest in setting up a 'hardcore' league (for lack of better term) among the current population. Rules would essentially be that everyone involved makes a new character and levels as high as they can without dying. You die, you're out. No exceptions permitted. If you die, you can make a new character and start again.

We'd keep a running tally of who is where and give a weekly-ish report of the top however many (depending on interest).

Please note, I understand that Terris is an RP driven game and I am in no way trying to take away from that. The aim here is to be a side project for people to play with when not focusing on progressing their main character(s). Just something fun on the side.

If you would be interested in taking part in something like this, please put up a reply, or contact me directly in game or through email at KyluDreams@gmail.com and I will write up something a bit more formal if this is something people want to do.
Kylu Dreams
Guild: Monks
Temple: Dreams

Re: Gauging Interest - Hardcore Mode

Post by Kylu Dreams »

I've gotten enough interest that I will be proceeding with this. I will put a post up soon with all details and how to get in on it.

Thanks!

Sam/Kylu

Return to “Wibble”