Top 10 Roleplayers

General Chatter
Ermak
Guild: Assassins
Temple: Shadows

Top 10 Roleplayers

Post by Ermak »

A friend had suggested we post the top 10 players whom we think have the best roleplay.
They could be mortal, Immortal, present or from the past.
And though it shouldn't be said, don't add yourself to the list.

1) Kort - You either loved him, or hated him. But regardless of your affiliation with him, his RP was damn good. He also took both the Temple of Death and the Warlocks Guild to a status it has never seen before. He was the true embodiment of death or at least it's hero. May he rest in peace.

2) Praetorian - His roleplay is stylish and smooth. And always leaves me wondering things, which I like. He always seems to have the upper hand in most cases which tells me he does his research. A true rogue if I've ever seen one.

3) Medea - Dark, wicked, brilliant and beautiful. This witch goddess knew her way to weave a spell and take something from her victims, their attention. I do miss her. She is one of two Gods I've ever was afraid of.

4) Vespers - She has a vast knowledge of different styles of RP and can usually help me figure things out. If I don't annoy her enough that is, but sometimes it's fun to. She can play anyone or anything with style and grace.

5) Alyce - She, in my eyes is the best druid to ever walk the lands (Sorry Deori). Her RP in the Druids is second to none. Always keeping in character and always having a direction she wants to go in. This character is the epitome of what it means to be a Druid.

6) Shanna - Probably my favorite Zirite and one who is always ready for battle against any foe, be it giant or gnome. And the fact that she can knock anyone out with one of her punches is grand (Her drink so you know, Shannas Bloody Punch). But she has a great spirit and her RP is that of a true warrior (in my eyes) and she doesn't take crud from anyone.

7) Sheba - The Second Immortal I ever followed all those many years ago. Kind and funny she always left a pleasant experience of the Sea in my mind. I was devastated when she left.

8) Radiance - One of the few people I've known since my start of the game, and a heart of gold. Her portrayal of being the only person that I've known to live in and RP about Lunra (there may be more I'm sure, but I've only ever saw her) in protecting it and serving it faithfully.

9) Venis - I saw him rise as GM to General and many other political titles. His suave attitude and calm demeanor. He also has the uncanny ability to speak and confuse the heck out of you. If words were tools, he'd be home depot.

10) Silk - I knew of him back when he was mortal, but got to know him and his ways a bit better later in life when he had ascended to God of Shadows. Though stories of his past have crossed my ear it's what he's done since I've known him to mark him on my list. As the only other God I've ever feared I find him very respectful when asking things, and heavens know I ask a lot.
Makali
Guild: Rangers
Temple: Dreams

Re: Top 10 Roleplayers

Post by Makali »

I'm going to give names but not reasons but all are awesome.

1. Satyana
2. Jericho
3. Venis
4. Killraven
5. Jaimie
6. Axx
7. Nefiris
8. Praetorian
9. Fonzie
10. Theseus (I miss him!)
Sweet Ranger Makali, High Priestess of Faith
Ambassador of Guardians of Devardec
Guild Officer of the Ranger's Guild
fonz
Guild: Rogues

Post by fonz »

Here's my list, in no particular order:

Brynmor
Ringdancer
Mireilla
Vespers
Praetorian
Straik
Alcestis
Kort
Sherrie
Venis
-f
sliper
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Fate

Post by sliper »

That currently come to mind -

Vespers
Alcestis
Killraven
Praetorian
Straik
Torretan
Windsword
Sliper, Charter Member
Alyce Kiltspar
Heroine of Healing
Guild: Druids
Temple: Healing

Post by Alyce Kiltspar »

First, thank you for the compliment Ermak. I don't feel like I have or ever will live up to that description, but I appreciate It nonetheless.

Mine are:
1. Vespers
2. Silk
3. Venis
4. Sherrie
5. Ravon
6. Straik
7. Stil
8. Voderic
9. Ringdancer
10. Killraven

I'm leaving off quite a few names, and that saddens me. I feel like I could have done at least 50 names. These are just the ones I've been involved with and know personally can carry an RP from beginning to end on their shoulders alone. That or ones that I really enjoy reading on the forums. Anyone else not on this list I have personally told how much I appreciate their RP, so they know they are valued by me beyond this list.

Also there are many staffers currently who are just fabulous, but I just haven't seen a lot from yet. So thank you to those staffers as well for their contributions.
Naria's Grace, Alyce Kiltspar, Heroine of Healing
Warden of House & Village Dominium
Proprietor of:
Granite Inn, Shadow's Cross Tavern & Inn and Ebb and Tide Tavern
praetorian

Post by praetorian »

Undeserved praise for me but appreciated.

Everyone's list should read:

1-10. Vespers
Jericho
Guild: Thieves

Post by Jericho »

I've never been fond of this list, because while it honors the people you interact with or have knowledge of, it is limited by that same scope. I'm constantly finding that I meet new people who amaze me with their stories and how they play their characters, and I feel like it'd be a disservice to not acknowledge that. So all that aside, I'm going to just go with Praetorian's suggestion.
praetorian

Post by praetorian »

What he said ^ re: yr own scope.

Return to “Wibble”