GM Expectations

GuildOps
Operations Team

GM Expectations

Post by GuildOps »

Greetings,

Your role as a GM is vital to the lands. Your role is to foster roleplay in the guild and not just to hold a title. That means doing more than sitting around AFK/buying luck. I expect that you come up with guild events (even if just internal events) AND make use of the message boards. If you aren't willing to do both then you are squandering your position and missing opportunities.

Unfortunately some of you are not fulfilling you role as GM. This is why I am posting now.

Either you embrace the role or you step down. For those that don't think this applies to them, really take a moment to examine your performance and contributions.

Those not meeting expectations should not bother to run again come January. If you won't use the spot then you shouldn't have it and you will not be eligible to run again if deemed unfit.

Work with your guild patrons as they have been instructed to reach out to you about expectations and performance.

The GM role is a privilege not a right and should be treated as such. Creativity, effort, time and development is what is expected.

I sincerely hope I do not have to post about this again.

Embrace your role and seize the day!

Thank you,
GuildOps

Return to “(OOC) - Information From Staff”