Can I reactivate OLD characters?

Questions about the game play, skills, spells, etc
OriginalHexler

Can I reactivate OLD characters?

Post by OriginalHexler »

I started in the old days when AOL started allowing unlimited minutes and Roachmill was a legend.

I’m glad to see this part of my youth is still active!

Is there any chance of being able to retrieve my original character if I want to play again?

I still vividly remember starting this game and maybe fighting maybe a rat(?) in the training area. I was a wizard and was always scared to target another player with my spells so I asked my neighbor if PvP was allowed and he assured me it was and it was awesome.

My neighbor lied to me.

In game I even got “married” and there was an invasion at a city during my honeymoon. Apparently I wasn’t the best husband because I hightailed it to defend the city! Where else could you get teddy bears and other nonsensical creatures added to your kill list (before that ended)?!

Anyways, it would be fun if I could revisit and pick up where I left all with all the cool gear I had and being able to rest and regain all of my magic points. If that’s not possible I’ll probably still grind it out when life gives me a few minutes so I can become Level 35 and see who’s shouting at me.
Raislin
Immortal of Magic
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Magic

Re: Can I reactivate OLD characters?

Post by Raislin »

So long as you didn't delete the character, the chances are it's still out there. If you mail code@legendsofterris.com any details you have (aol account, email etc) we can look for it.

Return to “Game Questions”