A Request for Entrance

A forum for followers of Death.
Einhorn
Guild: Assassins

A Request for Entrance

Post by Einhorn »

I was born raised in Tridale Ford. I lived a comfortable life free of burden, a privileged life. My parents are successful stone merchants and have always provided me with everything I need, yet I have always felt empty inside.

I understand that this does not sound like the tale of a reaper.

Because I experienced this feeling of emptiness, I looked for something to fill it. I tried petty crimes, stealing gold here and there from other merchants and families in Tri-Dale. Then I tried mixing herbs and pastes like femfendar and larharch, looking for something to make me feel anything.

In the end, it happened by accident. A thief stole some goods from family, and I saw it happen. I followed him, stalking him through the tunnels of Tri-Dale, and put a dagger to one of his kidneys. It was pure dumb luck - I didn't know what I was doing, but I managed to kill him then and there.

Word spread quickly. This was the final straw. As far as my family was concerned, I could disgrace them no longer. I was exiled from Tri-Dale Ford, and disinherited from all I was owed. But none of that concerned me.

All I could think about was that feeling -- the dagger piercing the flesh and the organ; the blood spilling out; the dying scream. For the first time in my life, I found what I was looking for. I felt whole again.

After leaving Tri-Dale, I headed to Frostfall, where I met with a man named Ermak.

That concludes my history. The rest is yet to come.

Return to “Temple of Death (Catseyes)”