The Beginnings of a Plan

For the Kingdom of Twilight and its tribute cities.
Ruler: Shadow Lord Silk, of Dread and Fate
Silk

The Beginnings of a Plan

Post by Silk »

As two of the shadow imps watch reports being made, one of them looks over to Lord Silk, who is clearly distracted by something happening outside. The imp nods his head at the Assassin making his report and moves over to his master. "Lord Silk, do you have any orders based upon what he has reported?" As the imp waits for a response he looks over at the Assassin nervously, "Lord Silk, your orders?"

Without showing any impression of paying attention he waves his hand towards the Assassin, who vanishes in a black fog screaming. "I have no patience for these reports." Silk looks over at the two imps and continues. "You want your orders? Here they are." The imp scribbles notes based upon the orders and as the other stares as his master. When Silk is finished speaking he flicks his hand and vanishes into a portal.

The imps look towards each other and gulp as they send out the orders.

@-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------@
Citizens of Twilight, Until I give further orders the Heroine Vespers is to speak for me in all matters for
the Kingdom of Twilight. All Nobles will report to her and all decisions made by her will be done in my
name. Any that I find that do not comply with her leadership will face my wrath when I return.

Assassins, Step forward and lead, one of you...lead.

Rogues, Follow Aluzka until a new Guild Master if chosen in the elections. If she should
win again, then follow her without question.

Thieves, Step forward and lead, one of you lead.

Shadows, Prepare yourselves. The time will come soon when all knowledge will be at our fingertips.

Dread, The time for more power is at hand.

Fate, You continue to serve me well.
@-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------@

Return to “Realm of Twilight”