A familiar face

For the Kingdom of Twilight and its tribute cities.
Ruler: Shadow Lord Silk, of Dread and Fate
WarriorMystkUS
Guild: Warriors
Temple: Dreams

A familiar face

Post by WarriorMystkUS »

Walking through Twilight, as always much has changed but just as much has stayed the same. Summoning her page, she hands him multiple scrolls with a melted wax seal only known to her and select others within the city. "Make sure these get delivered only to Lord Silk and the commanding nobles of each of the houses and no one else." Her page nods and he slowly fades into the shadows.

The scrolls read...

Now that I have returned, there is much work that needs to be done. As I know my position is no longer mine, I do wish to return to completing the tasks that were set before us. I know progress has been made, but there is always more that needs to be done. I await your responses.
vampirss
Guild: Barbarians
Temple: Dread

Re: A familiar face

Post by vampirss »

The missive came across her desk letting her know about the return of Mystk. The page that brought it to her was standing in the room still as she wanted to make sure a response could be sent back tot he person she got it from. She picked up her quill and dipped it in the blood red ink.

Welcome home, Mystk. I look forward to meeting with you and discussing what your intentions are within Twilight at this time. I do hope we get to see each other very soon.

She signed it with her normal scrolling scrawl, put her quill back in its place, rolled up the parchment and sealed it with red wax and the seal of Umbra. The scroll was given to the page and instructed to return it to Mystk. After the page left, she sat back and considered what this return could possibly mean.
Night Empress Satyana
Cardinal of Dread
High Lady of Twilight, House Umbra
Barbarian Guildofficer
Torturous Temptress
Vicious Vampiress

Return to “Realm of Twilight”