A Change of House

For the Kingdom of Twilight and its tribute cities.
Ruler: Shadow Lord Silk, of Dread and Fate
vampirss
Guild: Barbarians
Temple: Dread

A Change of House

Post by vampirss »

After a lengthy discussion with Phyr at the Twilight Meeting Room, she want back to House Umbra and sat behind her desk. The guards that went with her dispersed and got something to eat and relax as the in-house guards took over. She picked up her quill, a new blood pot sitting in place and started penning a message to Ravon and another message for general acknowledgement.

High Lady Ravon,

I am sending you this message to inform you that I have spoken to your Knight, Phyr. We have discussed in length is stay there within Dominium thus far and have decided his talents would be better put to use within House Occisor. I do hope you have no issues with this change.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon to discuss matters further.

She swirled her name at the bottom and closed the missive with the seal of Umbra on her signature red wax. The runner that came into the office with her was given the message and informed to put it directly in the hand of Lady Ravon and wait for a response.

With that first one done, she pens the next missive to be placed on public boards.

LET IT BE KNOWN

Knight Phyr is changing houses from Dominium to Occisor effective immediately.

His services have been given to him and he will be getting to work on these post haste.

She scribed her name to the bottom of the message and pressed the sign of Umbra in the bottom of the message. She called the guard at the door and told him to hang it up where all can see.
Night Empress Satyana
Cardinal of Dread
High Lady of Twilight, House Umbra
Barbarian Guildofficer
Torturous Temptress
Vicious Vampiress
Dark Phyr
Guild: Warlocks
Temple: Dread

Re: A Change of House

Post by Dark Phyr »

After agreeing to his new post within the kingdom, Phyr made his way their quickly. As he approached the doors to Occisor he showed the guards out front his papers and writ of transfer. After a few moments of looking him over and reading the papers they push open the doors and allow him entrance. Giving a slight nod he passed into the halls and along new corridors. He could sense the magic all around him, he knew he was growing close to his destination. As he rounded another corridor he saw what he sought, the mages. The magics they were practicing were impressive and complex. He watched for a few more moments before turning to travel further in. He now had another goal to find. One he knew very well and it almost sent a tingle through his spine at the chance to see them again. Further and further in he moved, the smell growing stronger made him smirk. He stepped out into a room and suddenly his eyes lit up, before him was the Dragon Riders. A group he was well familiar with and had missed having dealings with for some time. To his surprise his own Dragon, Varkolis, had already found his way here and was standing in wait for his arrival.

A few moments passed and a man approached him and nodded slightly, "Impressive are they not? Much like your own here. Imagine my surprise to turn and see a Shadow Dragon I had not laid eyes on in years standing before me."

Still gazing at the dragons for a moment he turned and nodded back to the man, "Yes. We were... away for some time. I am now a knight within this house however. I look forward to working with you all. As for him, I think he is as happy to see the riders again as I am"

Both men just stood for a moment gazing upon the dragons then Phyr nodded, "Very well... I should go report in. Take care..."

Before the man could even answer, Phyr had already turned and was on his way out the door. Off to find the person in charge.

Return to “Realm of Twilight”