In regards the Spire of Light

The Guardians of Devardec are now closed for membership
Centaur Equinox
Guild: Wizards
Temple: Light

In regards the Spire of Light

Post by Centaur Equinox »

Guardians, the Crystal Spire of Light in the center of Devardec nears completion; the spire will serve as a new home for the temple of light. It has been brought to my attention that there may be those in the lands that do not wish the fruition of such a thing, and may attempt to delay, and/or destroy the final construction of the Spire. Because of aforementioned items, I will be placing a guard rotation in various locations throughout the city, and the spire, to ensure the Spire is completed uninterrupted. I will be counting on our members to ensure our loyal guards are doing their job, and assist where needed. The kitchen staff of the new Cathedral has offered to supply our guards with their culinary output for the duration of the mission. I do not want to scare the citizen of Devardec with a military show of force, so only inquire suspicious activity with a discerning eye, while not interfering the daily business of those in the city. Individual officers of our ranks will receive dispatches on the logistics of our movement, and deployment areas for their Guardians. If there are any questions upon receipt of these orders, of course come to me, and I will make sure everything is crystal clear. Our Ambassador, Makali, has assured me she will have her constituents keep an eye out on the goings on outside of our borders, and inside as well. When all goes well, we shall take a much needed stand down, and drinks will be on me. I do not expect the higher defense condition to last more than an (OOC Week), when the construction is expected to be completed, and come under the protection of blessing by way of Lady Caerwyn.

Stay Vigilant.
Equinox

Note post by King Jarenmar: http://www.legendsofterris.com/forums/v ... f=99&t=410
Centaur Equinox
Light's Mercy, Temple of Light
Master at Arms, Guardians of Devardec

Return to “Guardians of Devardec”